information we obtain
Arcsa Capital, LLC y Arcsa Services Protection, LLC may obtain personal information about you in various ways, such as through our website. the types of information we obtain include:
- contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- username and password to access Arcsa Capital, LLC y Arcsa Services Protection, LLC products and services online;
- information that you provide in the course of applying for a job with us, such as information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, background check information, and other information about you; and
- other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms.
when you use our website or view our emails, Arcsa Capital, LLC y Arcsa Services Protection, LLC will, itself or through a third party vendor, automatically collect technical and usage data pertaining to your device and/or internet connection. such data includes the number and frequency of your visits to the website, information regarding websites accessed immediately before and after your visit to the website, information about the content you viewed, your internet browser type, your preferences on the website, your ip address and your device characteristics. we use this data to (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the website; (3) personalize your visit to the website; (4) measure the usability of the website and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance the website. this technical and usage data is obtained using cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other similar technologies. cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to identify your browser and to store information or settings in the browser. a “web beacon,” also known as an internet tag, pixel tag or clear gif, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website. for mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device or browsers. for more information, please review our cookie usage information.
how we use the information we obtain
we may use the information we obtain about you to:
- provide our products and services;
- communicate with you (and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your explicit consent to do so);
- establish and manage our business relationships;
- manage career opportunities at Arcsa Capital, LLC y Arcsa Services Protection, LLC, including for recruitment purposes, candidate screening and evaluation, and employee onboarding;
- personalize your experience with us, including on our website;
- perform analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our website, products and services; developing new products, services y managing.
Data protection for email.
In order to comply with the RGPD and with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you as a user that the entity responsible for processing your data is ARCSA CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., with tax residence at PATRICIO SANZ 1609, TORRE B PISO 5, COL. DEL VALLE. CP 03100, ALCALDÍA BENITO JUAREZ, CDMX.
The purpose for which they collect your data is to propose commercial offers according to your interests.
We also inform you that your information will remain in our database for 2 years and that it will not be transferred to third parties.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or limitation of treatment by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org.